Airport Tycoon 3
Design, build and maintain your very own international airport in this amazingly in-depth management simulation. Get started by buying land and building runways, and then secure both cargo and passenger airline contracts. Watch your creation come to life as your airport bustles with the activities of planes, cars and passengers in detailed 3D-rendered graphics. But be careful! Bad weather, overbooked flights, bottlenecks on the runway, and aircraft collisions are all part of the job. Do you think you can keep your customers safe and happy on the way to becoming the ultimate airport manager?
- Begin the airport dynasty by purchasing land from over 40 diverse locations in the country or city.
- Cutting edge 3D graphics, utilizing the Renderware 3D engine
- Amazingly detailed environments including cars coming in and out of the grounds, people populating the terminal and sidewalks, and planes landing and taking off
- Sign airline agreements and create a lucrative airport empire to carry passengers across the globe.
- Oversee every facet of your business, from negotiating contracts with hotels and restaurant chains to managing gas stations and casinos
- Indoor terminal management tool allows for placement of restaurants, stores, security, and other features
- Dozens of challenging scenarios put your management skills to the ultimate challenge
Design and build your own cruise line with this exciting game of business and risk. Decorate the interior, set up entertainment and build casinos, games, pools and more. Then hire the right crew to man all the facilities—and keep it all running by balancing the checkbook. Watch as your ships cruise the Caribbean or Mediterranean and make sure your guests enjoy the experience. Turn the biggest profit—and expand until you rule the oceans!
Windows 98SE or newer
Hard Disk Drive
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!