One Unbelievable Adventure Package!
Enjoy five classic adventure games in this one package! Includes five popular titles from The Adventure Company. A must have for any adventure gaming fan!
Includes five popular titles
- Return to Mysterious Island
- Dead Reefs
- Secret Files: Tunguska
- Nibiru: Age of Secrets
Keepsake, Wicked Studios' upcoming adventure game, will immerse you in a magical journey beyond compare. Assisted by a dragon afraid of heights, Lydia takes on to explore the Dragonvale Academy's empty structures in search for her best friend Celeste. But she begins to worry when she stumbles on something she has not seen for a very long time: an old doll, a keepsake she gave her best friend some 8 years ago. As she grabs it, strange images of Celeste's life begin to fill her mind...
Return to Mysterious Island
- Deep and involving storyline where suspense and mystery awaits at every corner
- Explore a vast environment located in a Medieval Fantasy Setting
- Easy to use interface that evolves as new features become available
- 3rd Person gameplay powered by a state-of-the-art graphic engine
- Teamed with an odd companion, main character Lydia is never alone in the game
- With our special Active Hint System, help is always available when you feel puzzled or lost
- Talk to sidekick Zak and NPCs in interactive dialogs to learn more about the plot
- Tricky puzzles but yet easy to play: the game challenges your wits rather than your dexterity
- Smooth learning curve with "in game tutorial" ensure a most pleasant gaming experience
The true essence of adventure is captured in this second PC game inspired by renowned author Jules Verne. In this first-person survival adventure, players will encounter recognisable locations from the famous novel, including the granite house, the volcano and the Nautilus. However, Return to Mysterious Island goes beyond Jules Verne's storytelling as players take on the role of Mina, a courageous young woman on a solo round-the-world sailing expedition.
In your quest for survival using logic, discovery, creative inventory management, and elements of the supernatural, the adventure unfolds across splendid photorealistic pre-rendered vistas. Intuitive puzzle challenges and vast exploration of the lush tropical landscapes of the island, all combine for a brilliantly executed adventure game.
Round-the-world saling expedition... Ship wrecked on a deserted island.. The ghost of Captain Nemo... The quest for survival... Caught in a tremendous storm, Mina, our heroine, becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. As she explores her new surrounding, she uncovers artifacts, living spaces and technologies left behind by the people who came before her to this uncharted island.
Creating a new life, Mina build a home from the remains of Granite Roack and uses her survival skills against ethe wild of the jungle. She soon becomes aware of a figure in the shadows who offers her assistance. She eventually identifies this figure as the unsettled ghost of Captain Nemo, whose body is located on the island. To return to civilization, you must piece together the hints and clues Captain Nemo provides, retrieve his body and give him a proper burial in order to free his tortured soul.
Original interactive inventory system allows you to combine and create new items and tools.
A multitude of tactile and environmental puzzles to solve.
Built-in hint system to help you on your journey.
Ambient sounds for a completely immersive experience.
Dead Reefs is a hauntingly beautiful investigative adventure that takes place on the island of Dead Reefs off the coast of England infamous for the wicked pirate inhabitants and a frightful curse. Set in the tumultuous 18th century, play as Amadeo Finvinero, sent by the King to discover the source of all the evil plaguing the island.
Secret Files: Tunguska
- Atmospheric sound, music, and visual set in the 18th century will immerse gamers into story
- Over 40 minutes of high-quality cut-scenes
- Dynamically evolving events will keep the player entertained for hours
- Player choices will affect the advancement and outcome of the game
- Unique devices and contraptions used for traveling within the game
- Characters have real-life personalities and unique mannerisms
- More than 16 characters with which to interact, 1st-person 3D adventure with a murder mystery storyline
The Secrets Files: Tunguska sets the stage for intrigue, drama, and a deep conspiracy to uncover.
This point-and-click adventure game is based on the mysterious Tunguska phenomenon that occurred in July 1908 in which the Siberian region of Tunguska was engulfed in an inferno of flames that turned everything into debris and ashes. This phenomenon remains unexplained to this day. With its unique mysterious setting, spectacular graphics, and innovative puzzles.
Nibiru: Age of Secrets
- In the role of the keen Russian beauty Irina and the somewhat geeky bookworm Max, the player is taken into a world of myths and mystic, but also into real intrigues about money and power.
- The search for an answer leads two heroes from Berlin, around the globe and to the Antarctic.
- Genuine cinema on your PC: motion-capture-animated 3D figures, cinematic videos in wide screen format, facial animation depicting emotions and speech.
Martin Holan, a linguistics and archeology student has been contacted by his uncle to examine a mysterious World War II tunnel unearthed while building a new highway in Bohemia. A friend of Martin’s uncle is supposed to meet Martin upon his arrival to brief him on the mysterious discovery, however when he arrives in Prague he discovers she has been murdered. What begins as a short expedition to Prague to examine an enigmatic tunnel turns into a dangerous and thrilling mystery, where murder, deception, the deep dark secrets of the Nazis, and the demise of the Mayan civilization, have our hero reeling into the heart of an exhilarating adventure.
- A riveting new graphic adventure from the creators of Black Mirror
- 80 breathtaking locations created in rich photo-realistic detail
- Multiple chapters of intense story telling
- Highly detailed and fluid 3D character animation
- Over 35 interesting NPC characters to interact with
- Atmospheric visual effects including: fog, rain, daytime and nighttime gameplay sequences
- Captivating musical score and sound effects immerse you deeper into the plot