Release date NZ
June 18th, 2013
Box Dimensions (mm)
All-time sales rank
Buy this and earn
Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy
soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or
chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the
texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional
fat, sugar, or preservatives.
The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with
frozen banana, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the
fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or
yogurt. The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.
A Quick Explanation:
- Peel over-ripe bananas and freeze for 24 hours.
- Turn on yonana maker.
- Insert frozen banana in the chute and push the banana down using the
- Repeat with frozen fruits or chocolate.
- Collect Yonanas in bowl.
- Remove the chute assembly from the yonana maker base, unscrew the cone and
scrape out any extra yonanas that might be there.
- To clean your yonanas maker separate all the parts in the chute assembly and
clean them in soapy water or the dishwasher.
Find loads of great recipes here: http://yonanas.com/recipes/
Important Delivery Information
This is a bulky item. Delivery to the South Island may take an extra 1-2
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)