From Pole to Pole, this stunning, interactive 3D World Atlas lets you explore the world as never before!
3D World Atlas is a complete, concise, and exciting way to explore the world. This program takes interactive mapping to a new level, combining high-resolution global satellite imagery with detailed geographic information, showing the world as it really is. Featuring over half a million mapped locations, 3D World Atlas provides a level of detail to satisfy even the most demanding traveller or researcher.
* 5 x 3D spinning globes: General, Satellite, Physical, Bio-Geographic, Earth by Night
* Up-to-date information on almost 200 countries
* Discover in-depth, dynamic, geographical information
* Every label is hotlinked to information about countries or physical features
* Virtual globe technology renders flat maps as 3D globes, with smooth rotation and continuous zoom
* Unique ‘horizon’ view delivers dramatic spacecraft views of planet Earth
* Click two or more locations to measure the distance between them
* Users can mark and label their own favourite locations
* Current latitude/longitude co-ordinates displayed as the cursor moves over the map
* Print or copy/paste maps, text and graphics
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
200 MHz Pentium
64 MB RAM
800 x 600, 16 bit colour screen