Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives.
The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with frozen banana, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt. The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.
A Quick Explanation:
- Peel over-ripe bananas and freeze for 24 hours.
- Turn on yonana maker.
- Insert frozen banana in the chute and push the banana down using the plunger.
- Repeat with frozen fruits or chocolate.
- Collect Yonanas in bowl.
- Remove the chute assembly from the yonana maker base, unscrew the cone and scrape out any extra yonanas that might be there.
- To clean your yonanas maker separate all the parts in the chute assembly and clean them in soapy water or the dishwasher.
Find loads of great recipes here: http://yonanas.com/recipes/
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.