- CIA attempt to take over a Pacific airline
- Links between arms dealers and organised crime
- KGB infiltration of New Zealand Government
- US clothing company's links to organised crime
- Russian mafia influence in Pacific
- Charity organisations are a front for spy agencies
Exaggeration? Well, the son of one of the primary sources in the book was recently killed in suspicious and violent circumstances: this, after his father had been warned to stay silent.
From the files of a defence intelligence analyst formerly attached to the Royal New Zealand Army: State Secrets, the most comprehensive investigation of espionage and organised crime in the Pacific ever published.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
In stock with supplier
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.