The HD 280 PRO are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, the exceptional 32 dB attenuation of external noise makes the HD 280 PRO particularly useful for use in a high-noise environment.
- Closed dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
- 1 pair of HD 280 PRO headphones
- 1 screw-type adaptor to 1/4”
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ω
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB (IEC 268–7)
- Load rating: 500 mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Weight w/o cable: 220 g
- Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min1m/max 3m)
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 – 25000 Hz
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
Hurry! 1 left in stock
Hurry! 5 left in stock
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.