- For Him
The Marshall Audio Major encloses vast amounts of the massive Marshall legacy. This is a solid workhorse headphone with great stamina, designed with all-day listening in mind. The exterior of the headband is made out of the vinyl used in Marshall amplifiers and it bears the original Marshall texture.
- Moving coil dynamic speakers deliver high-quality audio with a wide frequency response
- Closed-back earcup design blocks out unwanted ambient noise and prevents sound leakage
- Lightweight and collapsible construction folds down for portability
- Coiled cable provides an adjustable amount of slack and references vintage-style guitar cables.
- Standard 3.5mm plug is a miniature replica of a classic tele plug, and has a 1/4" adapter to provide wide compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional audio devices
- The adjustable, padded headband and soft on-ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Housings have the same textured vinyl as Marshall amps
- Type: On-Ear, Closed-Back
- Microphone Feature Included
- Dynamic Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 115dB
- Maximum Input Power:15mW Rated, 20mW Max
- Connectors: 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug with 1/4" Adapter
Review by CNET
The good: The uniquely attractive Marshall Major headphones eliminate outside noise and exhibit an ample sound stage that complements any type of music.
The bad: The vinyl ear cushions retain heat and the over-ear design can be uncomfortable after several hours of continual use.
The bottom line: The Marshall Major headphones live up to Marshall's strong legacy with a familiar shape and excellent acoustics to match its line of amps.
“The closed-back, on-ear Marshall Majors headphones carry noise-canceling functionality for your ride to work, school, and anywhere in between. The Majors deliver excellent sound detail and functional design elements like a Tolex-wrapped headband and a knurled cable jack that are synonymous with the Marshall name. With few complaints – aside from fit issues and hot ears after prolonged listening – the Marshall Major headphones provide sartorial flair and brilliant tonal capacity and would make a worthwhile buy for your next pair of headphones.”
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
In stock with NZ supplier
In stock with NZ supplier
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.