Buy together and save
Buy together: $108.98 (save 1%)
33.33% of people buy Belkin WeMo Switch and Bluelounge CableBox Cable Management Solution - White.
WeMo is a family of simple, ingenious Home Automation products that allow you to control your home electronics from anywhere.
The Belkin WeMo Switch works with the free WeMo app to give you wireless control of your home appliances and electronics. Whether you want to turn on a light from your kitchen, front yard, or office, WeMo Switch has you covered. To get started, simply download the free WeMo app from the Apple app store to your iPhone or iPad. Next, plug the WeMo Switch into an outlet in your home and plug any device or appliance into the switch. Connect the switch to your home Wi-Fi network and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation. Now you can turn your home electronics/appliances on or off from anywhere.
The switch also operates over mobile Internet, which means you can control home devices from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
The free WeMo app makes it easy to set schedules for appliances and electronics in your home. Use your iPhone or iPad to program a lamp to turn on or off at a certain time of day
- Turn electronics on or off — from anywhere.
- Operates over Wi-Fi and mobile internet, at home and away.
- You’ve already got everything you need: WeMo works with your existing Wi-Fi router and any iPod touch, iPhone, iPad – iOS 5 or higher.
- Put your electronic devices on a schedule.
- Modular system. You can add additional WeMo Switches easily, any time.
- Control as much or as little of your home as you want to.
- Plugs into any regular 240v wall outlet.
- Intuitive, easy set up. Easy to use.
- Free WeMo app.
- The Belkin WeMo Switch is compatible with Apple devices (iOS 5 and higher) and your existing Wi-Fi router. It is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.