A highly detailed wooden model kit of the San Juan Nepomucenu by Artesania Latina.
A 2,700 ton vessel, with 74 cannons, the San Juan Nepomucenu was launched in 1756 and represents a wonderful example of the Spanish sailor’s heroism and bravery. Commanded by Admiral Cosme Damian Churruca, the San Juan Nepomuceno fought at the Battle of Trafalgar and won glory through suffering and death. Admiral Nelson, mortally wounded, continued directing the battle, while Admiral Churruca, whose leg had been shot off with a cannonball, continued commanding his ship, ordering FIRE!
Artesania Latina only use the finest components in their kits:
- Cast metal fittings
- Brass parts
- Ramin, Ottone, Sapelli, and Africano wooden planks and other wooden
- Cotton thread in several sizes and colours
- Pre-cut hull skeleton frames
- Full photographic and written instructions
- Dimensions: 960×750×400mm
- Scale: 1:90
- Glue and Paints need to be purchased separately
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.