Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Includes:
- High Quality Resin Powerloader Figurine in Limited Edition Xeno Hive Box
- USCM Dossier
- Exclusive in game content:
- Four Playable Movie Characters
- Additional Marines Character Customization Options
- Ripley's Flamethrower
- Exclusive Multiplayer Weapons
- Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers
- Phase Plasma Rifle
- Exclusive Game Level
- USCM Academy Firing Range
- Mission Brief
- USS Sephora Schematic
- Recruitment Card
- LV-426 Recon Photo
- USCM Iron-on Badges
- USCM Graduation Certificate
Buckle up, soldier! Welcome to Aliens: Colonial Marines. Created by Gearbox, the critically acclaimed and fan-favourite developers of Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, this first-person shooter is steeped in the eerie, claustrophobic and terrifying atmosphere that made the Aliens films successful worldwide. You and your friends will become the most badass military outfit in the galaxy – the US Colonial Marines. It's down to you to not just survive but wipe out the Xeno infestation.
- Bringing you a true sequel to James Cameron's classic Aliens, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and flamethrowers.
- Using authentic environments inspired by the film series including Hadley's Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, you will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring your death.
- The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions within an over-arching narrative.
- Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customise their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.