Within the missions the player gets different objectives like patrolling, sneaking, hit and run, bombing and escorting. Objectives are presented as dialogues between different characters. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to manoeuvre the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes, arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Beside the campaign the game also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players.
- 7 campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the secondWorld War
- Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
- Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People's Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
- Action-packed game play delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over 20 different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory game play
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between 2 control schemes: arcade and simulation.
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.