A USB based VGA BOX for Wii. This product will have three main functions, it can be connected from the Wii to a laptop or desk top computer as it is compatible with USB 2.0. With the product you can also record your gameplay to hard drive and watch it back after you have finished your game as it has a built in playback function. Lastly, there is an optional add-on recorder, that can record the dvd/vcd/cd via V box from DVD player to PC hard drive.
- Crystal Clear Picture Screen
- Supports USB 2.0, plug and play, does not require changing configuration
- Supports Streaming Video, can be stored in multiple formats including:(MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/VCD/DVD/SVCD)
- Supports multiple picture file formats such as: JPEG and GIF..
- Supports multiple input formats such as (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- Auto palyback, allows you to store in game action to your PC/laptop
- Additional optional addon recorder.
- Can be adjusted such as: Brightness/contrast/Image/sharpness/fullness/color)
- Support Windows 2000/XP operating systems
Computer: A personal computer with a Pentium III, 1 GHz or better (Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz or better is recommended )
Operating System: Windows 2000/Windows XP/Vista.
Memory: 128 MB RAM or above. (256MB or above is recommended)
Minimum 400 MB hard disk space for program installation. At least 1 GB of available working space. (6 GB is recommended.)