On the surface, this cable is a fantastic solution for gamers with multiple consoles and a limited number of component inputs on their t.v. Unfortunately a couple of factors really let the cable down – the picture quality is quite poor – loss of colour vibrancy and serious ghosting, and the selector switch (for switching console inputs) is awkwardly located, meaning that most people are going to have to grope around behind their TV when they want to change systems. Ultimately I was disappointed with this cable, and would struggle to reccommend it to anybody.
- Fully Compatible with Xbox 360™, Wii™, PS3™/PS2™
- Support Component Signal (Stereo Function)
- High Quality and High Speed for Transfer Signal.
- Support Dolby Prologic.
- Support DTS 5.1 Channel System.
- Support DOLBY Digital and Surround Sound
- Support Stereo Sound
- Support Optical Signal on Xbox 360™
- Compatible with Surround Receiver or Integrated Amplifier
- Support CRT, Plasma, LCD or any HDTV System
- Support D2 (480i/480P); (720i/720P) & D4 (1080 i/ 1080 P) technology.
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!