Had two from NZ launch and they have only just stopped recharging. I suggest keeping the original pack that used batteries so when this happens you can still use the controller.
If you are any sort of Xbox 360 gamer, then you are definitely going to want to get yourself one (or maybe even two) of these. I played for 3 days and then my AA batteries went flat, I have been playing (quite consistently) for a week now with a rechargable battery pack now and it is still going strong. Why wouldn't you invest in this little beauty?
- Convenient, rechargeable power for your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- Up to 25 hours of play per full battery charge
- High-performance NiMH rechargeable battery cell
- Battery fuel gauge through the Xbox 360 dashboard
- Charger required (sold separately)
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!