Worms: Open Warfare 2
builds upon the success of last year’s Worms: Open Warfare. In addition to the classic Deathmatch mode, the game also includes robust new single and multiplayer modes such as Rope Race, Fort, Puzzle and Campaign modes that challenge players to use new strategies and teamwork to defeat their enemies. The new Firing Range allows gamers to test their weapons skills, including 11 new weapons like the Bunker Buster and Buffalo of Lies as well as classics such as the Super Sheep, Concrete Donkey and the Holy Hand Grenade. Gamers that take the battle online will be able to demonstrate their Worms combat prowess with daily updated stats and leaderboards on the official Worms website. Players will also enjoy the new, in-depth customization options including custom landscape and team flag editors in addition to modified hats, tombstones and victory dances for their worm teams.
- 6 all new landscapes allow the worms to battle it out through history’s most famous wars.
- 11 brand new weapons and utilities including electromagnet, boomerang, and bunker buster.
- Take on adversaries from around the world with the all new online (Infrastruction mode – PSP, Wi – Fi connection – DS) multiplayer or pass around the handheld device in Hot-Seat mode. All for up to 4 players.
- New single player modes including Puzzle mode and Campaign mode.
- New multi player modes including Race mode and Fort mode.
- Customize your Worms – personalize everything from worm hats and victory dances to team flags. Use the powerful custom level editor to design the ultimate battlefield.
- Use the touch screen and face buttons to select weapons
- Exclusive DS mini – games using touchscreen and microphone