Blitzkrieg - The first retail release is set at the beginning of the Blitzkrieg, and all the major battle points are included: strongholds, fortresses, forests and rivers, just as it was in 1940. Can the RAF and British armies help the besieged French forces to re-write history? Could the Blitzkrieg have been stopped in France? With the dynamic flow of resources within WWII Online's strategic system, players will start the battles where they choose, and those choices will make a new history.
• Combined land, sea and air operations in the first online virtual battlefield
• ½ scale map of Europe with accurate terrain modeling- the biggest online world ever!
• Thousands of online players in a 24/7 persistent world
• First person perspective in all gameplay- the first massively multiplayer first person shooter!
• Character advancement and career paths for rich RPG layer
• Strategic systems driven by player missions and command structure
• Historically accurate and detailed weapons including aircraft, tanks, anti-aircraft guns, trucks, rifles, grenades and more!
• Groundbreaking physics and damage modeling
• Web-based player services package integrated with gameplay
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!