Our Woolbabe merino/cotton blend sleeping bags are our biggest selling, most luxurious bag…we thought we couldn't make them any better yet here they are now made using Organic Cotton!
Our summer Woolbabe sleeping bag is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the warmer months. it can be used from about 24 to 32 degree room temperature, just by varying the clothing inside the bag.
It is made from 1 layer of gorgeous 30% super fine merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric. This beautifully soft fabric is knitted specially for Woolbabe! It is suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin, as it is so soft and does not feel at all woolly or scratchy.
The combination of wool and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds, providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions. These conditions are often more difficult to gauge what your child should sleep in. The wool component still provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature, which encourages everyone to have a good nights sleep.
The 30% merino content also means the summer woolbabe is excellent for moisture absoprtion. The bag will remain comfortable even if baby is a little sweaty or has a leaky nappy. Compare this to the cold, clammy feeling of 100% cotton!
The Front Zip means you open out the bag down the front, with no domes to undo. We love the ease of a front-zip bag! They are also far better for toddlers, as they are less escape proof (older babies and toddlers can learn to ‘pop’ open bags with shoulder domes).
- One summer weight layer of 30% Australian merino/ 70% organic cotton.
- The weight is similar to a light T-shirt.
- This woolbabe can be used in your buggy with a 5-pointharness. It has a double-ended zip on the front and a travel slot in the back of the bag.
- 3–24 (months measured shoulder to bottom) – 95cm.
- Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3–6 months.
- All Woolbabe sleeping bags have been tested and rated CAUTION – KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT & FLAME.
- Woolbabe sleeping bags can be gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumbe dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.
- We recommend drying immediately after washing by either hanging flat or low tumble drying.