Wingspan is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven,
engine-building board game.
Wingspan is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board
game from designer Elizabeth Hargrave and Stonemaier Games. It is the winner of
the prestigious 2019 Kennerspiel des Jahres award.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and
collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of
wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of
your habitats (actions). These habitats focus on several key aspects of
- Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
- Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colours
- Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points after 4 rounds.
- 170 unique bird cards (57×87mm) + 10 unique bird cards in the swift-start
- 26 bonus cards (57×87mm)
- 16 Automa cards (57×87mm)
- 103 food tokens
- 75 egg miniatures
- 5 custom wooden dice
- 5 player mats
- 1 birdfeeder dice tower
- 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray
- 1 goal mat
- 8 goal tiles
- 1 first-player token
- 40 action cubes (8 per player)
- 1 scorepad (50 sheets; 1 sheet used for all players each game)
- 3 rulebooks
Wingspan’s box measures 30×30×7cm, and it weighs 2.4 kg.
The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence is a trademark of The Dice Tower,
LLC and is used with permission.