Three films by acclaimed German director Wim Wenders.
Moved by the work of director Yasujiro Ozu, Wim Wenders travels to Japan in search of the Tokyo seen in his films.
Notebook on Cities and Clothes:
Wim Wenders talks with Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto about the creative process and ponders the relationship between cities, identity and the cinema in the digital age.
During the 1982 Cannes Film Festival, Wenders asks a number of film directors from around the world to get, each one at a time, into a hotel room, turn on the camera and sound recorder, and, in solitude, answer a simple question: "What is the future of cinema?"
- Tokyo-Ga - Deleted scenes
- Notebook on Cities and Clothes - Audio commentary with director Wim Wenders
- Notebook on Cities and Clothes - Deleted scenes with commentary by director Wim Wenders
- Notebook on Cities and Clothes - "Twelve Years Later" a 7 minute featurette
- Room 666 - Audio commentary with director Wim Wenders
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!