View To A Kill, A (007) – James Bond Ultimate Edition (2 Disc Set)
Has James Bond finally met his match?
Roger Moore makes his the final appearance as the Secret Service Agent, James Bond in a VIEW TO A KILL.
Her Majesty's Secret Service sends Bond to stop Madcap computer industrialist Max Zorin (Christopher Walken) from triggering a massive earthquake in silicon valley and annihilating the global computer market. With the help of geoligist Stacey Sutton (Tanya Roberts), Bond must contend with May Day (Grace Jones) and Zorin’s endless supply of henchmen as he jet sets from Paris to San Francisco leaving a trail of empty martini glasses and broken Q-gadgets behind him.
In the 14th installment of the 007 series, director John Glen delivers an unforgettable and dazzling farewell vehicle for actor Roger Moore. Packed full of sex pot debutantes, whizz bang gadgetry and cliffhanger action sequences, VIEW TO A KILL is an unforgettable roller coaster ride. We miss you, Roger Moore.
- Frame-by-Frame Digital Restoration
- Newly Recorded Audio Commentary featuring Sir Roger Moore
- Film '85 BBC Report
- Float Like a Butterfly Test Footage
- Deleted Scenes & Expanded Angles with Introductions by Director John Glen
- 007 Mission Control – Interactive Guide into the World of A View to a Kill
- Audio Commentary featuring Director John Glen and Members of the Cast and Crew
- Inside A View to a Kill
- The Music of James Bond
- “A View to a Kill” Music Video performed by Duran Duran
- Original Trailers
- TV Spots
- Photo Gallery
- " The primary villain is memorably vicious and well acted, the henchmen and their demises are bombastic and amusing, and the set pieces are extravagantly grandiose. " – Mike Massie
- " It will always be my ultimate guilty pleasure Bond film. " – Kelechi Ehenulo
- " A good Bond film, filled with plenty of action and set pieces, with a great opening theme to boot! A solid note to go out on for Moore, even if he isn't a highlight himself. " – David Hogan