using standard courier delivery
Excerpt from Veronica, or the Holy Face of Our Lord Jesus Christ: Historical Notice of This Signal and Most Holy Major Relic of the Basilica of the Vatican This precious relic is kept in a niche or oratory built in the interior of one of the four large pentagonal pillars which support the magnificent cupola a coma Epistolae, of the Pa pal altar. Paul V., in 1606, placed it there; in 1625, Urban VIII. Added the Holy Lance, and in 1629, a por tion of the wood of the true Cross. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.