PLA filament is made from Polylactic Acid, which is more pliable than ABS.
PLA does not require a heated print bed for printing, and offers filament
options with transparent qualities.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances using the highest quality materials to
ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent
introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – degradable
bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print – less prone to warping than other filament
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200–220
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly – guaranteed not to contain heavy metals,
phthalates; BPA Free.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep filament in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Technical Specifications – 1.75mm
- Diameter Tolerance 1.75 +/- 0.03 mm
- Process Temperature 200 to 220 degrees C
- Net Weight 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
- Gross Weight 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Spool Diameter 20.00 cm (7.87 In)
- Spool Depth 7.20 cm (2.83 In)
- Hub Diameter 10.20 cm (4.02 In)
- Hub Hole Diameter 5.10 cm (2.01 In)
- Heated platform required? No
- Recommended Storage Temperature –20 to 50 degrees C