Turok: Rage Wars is the ultimate deathmatch style game for the Nintendo 64. Players will be able to fight it out against each other in multiple deathmatch battles with up to four players, cooperatively in teams, or go it alone in the single player mission-based mode. Turok: Rage Wars also features "bot" AI so single players can feel like they are in a deathmatch arena. Amazing new weapons and old favorites are sure to make these wars the most awesome deathmatch experience yet on the N64.
* 4 multiplayer modes: Bloodlust, Team Bloodlust, Frag Tag and Capture the Flag.
* Scenario mode - acts as a glorified training mode for players, catering to the new gamer and challenging to the veteran. Play and unlock the 14 different characters and mission trees.
* Co-operative mode - play with a friend and choose you battle path.
* Time trial mode - players test their skill against the clock.
* Frag fest mode - players are given specific requirements to meet in order to proceed (you are the Fireborn, achieve 5 frags, and you only have a shotgun.
* 19 ranks to achieve.
* 25 player skins to unlock.
* 50 medals to attain.
* 17 playable characters: choose from Turok and Adon to Raptor and mites.
* Computer 'Bot' AI. Allowing up to 5-6 on 1 human controlled player.
* Three difficulty levels of bots.
* Bot customization (choose character, skill level and team).
* Innovative weapon selection screen allows players to customize their arsenal and play with the weapons they like.
* Save and load up to 4 players per Rage Wars game save. Your friends don't need to own a N64 to play and save their stats.
* Victory cinemas for each character.
* Scenario mode cinemas.
* Simultaneous 4 player interface with the front end.
* 4 brand new Bot-boss characters.
* 16 weapons including the scorpion launcher, Inflator and the chestburster
* 5 pick-up weapons.
* "Universal power-up" pick-up gives players one of 13 different abilities including invisibility, stone skin and force empathy.
* 36 multiplayer maps.
* Gauntlet mode
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review