Trespass Against Us
Chad Cutler is heir to his bruising criminal father, Colby and has been groomed to spend his life hunting, thieving and tormenting the police. But with his own son coming of age, Chad soon finds himself locked in a battle with his father for the future of his young family. When Colby learns of Chad's dreams for another life he sets out to tie his son and grandson into the archaic order that has bound the Cutler family for generations.
Featuring incredible performances and an astonishing score by The Chemical Brothers Trespass Against Us is at once an exhilarating crime thriller and a profoundly moving story about love and family.
- Incredible performances by Michael Fassbender (X-Men, Steve Jobs) & Brendan Gleeson (Harry Potter, Edge of Tomorrow)
- An exhilarating crime thriller and a profoundly moving story about love and family
- Featuring an astonishing score by The Chemical Brothers Nominated for Best International
- Feature Film at the Zurich Film Festival 2016 Currently playing in cinemas
- “A family/crime drama with shades of Shane Meadows' early work and a satisfying double act in Fassbender and Gleeson.” – Empire Magazine
- “The accents may not be perfect, but the sparring between father and son, with violence just underneath the surface, is convincing.” – Timeout
- “In this cinematic equivalent of a heavyweight title-fight, it's the audience that wins” – Daily Telegraph (Australia)