- An economic simulation of complex, yet easily understandable goods and passenger transportation systems.
- Create the expansion of existing transport routes including their infrastructure (goods and passenger transport)
- Over 130 vehicles from the last 200 years, including horse and carts, steam trains, trucks, mono rails, ships, airplanes and helicopters
- Over 60 different products and industries to transport, influenced by alternating economic situations
- Over 500 individual buildings, functional additional buildings for terminals, expansible company main offices and even expansible train stations with up to 64 tracks
- Two varying scenarios - USA and Europe with numerous endless-maps, including 'Sand Box' mode for limitless play
- Individually customizable vehicles, extremely long trains with up to 64 wagons, together with a sophisticated control and guidance system
- Different seasons and realistic scenes reflect the different countries
Pentium 3-500, 64 MB RAM, 32 MB 3D graphics card, CD-ROM, mouse, DirectX 8.1, Win98/Me/2000/XP.
Pentium 3-800 (or better), 256 MB RAM, 64 MB 3D graphics card, CD-ROM, mouse, DirectX-compatible sound card, DirectX 8.1 (or higher), Win98/Me/XP.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!