Users can decide how far to get involved – from simply watching the railway in action, managing the drivers and their workload or even taking direct control of the trains and driving them. Realism is the key to the ongoing appeal of Railway Simulator and TRS2006 is no exception in this respect. New physics modelling of events like wheel slip and coupler breakage combine with passenger and freight operations to provide enthusiasts with the complete railway experience.
- Drive 150+ authentic real world locomotives over hundreds of miles of 3D terrain.
- Use realistic controls for steam, diesel and electric locomotives.
- Operate railroads with diversified commodities including coal, general goods, forest products, woodchips, containers, logs and more.
- Tell your Drivers where to be and at what time -- run as many schedules as you like!
- Create and design dynamic environments quickly and easily with intuitive 3D editing tools.
Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98 - DirectX8.1 (or later)
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS:
PC with 1.8 GHz equivalent or higher processor
512 Mb RAM
64 Mb DirectX 8.1 compatible video card
3Gb hard drive space