Trainz is a complete virtual railroad experience that allows you to COLLECT, CREATE and CONTROL, the many aspects of a working railroad. Start by building up your collection of locomotives, rolling stock, objects, buildings, flora and fauna, then create the ultimate railroad layout using the simplest and best landscape editing tool available before jumping into the drivers seat for a whole new perspective.
The My Collection module gives you a three dimensional view of all the locomotives and rolling stock in your roundhouse as well as comprehensive information about each one. You can pan and zoom your virtual camera around these spectacularly rendered models before choosing which ones will grace the rails.
Trainz Surveyor gives you the power to design, build and populate the ultimate layout. A powerful and easy to use creation tool, Surveyor will have you shaping mountain ranges, canyons and valleys in a matter of minutes. Using flexible curves, customisable textures and intelligent spline objects, you can lay track to perfection and create landscapes of incredible beauty and realism.
The Trainz Driver allows you to climb into the cab of your favourite locomotive to take charge of the 3D in-cab controls, or use the virtual DCC controller to take charge from a different perspective. Switch between trains, couple and uncouple or perform basic railroad operations all from your favourite vantage point. Driver puts you in the hot seat.
With a host of new locomotives and objects being designed every day, and new modules available very soon, Trainz offers a life time of virtual railroad fun¦Your journey has just begun.
- 15 locomotives in 38 different liveries from 12 countries
- Over 50 types of freight and passenger cars
- Three fully playable and editable layouts from North America, Europe and Australia
- Hundreds of buildings, trackside objects, vehicles, flora and fauna
- Dozens of ground textures for creating stunning layouts
- A huge variety of railway items including track, bridges, tunnels, turntables, signals and crossings
- Dynamic environment includes ambient sounds, realistic weather effects and day/night cycle
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!