TG-3468 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Ethernet Adapter which is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab specifications.
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter TG-3468 is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3× flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
- Wake-on-LAN supporting
- Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE 802.3× Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
- Supports power down/link down power saving
- Supports WinXP/WinVista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32/64 bit.
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3×, 802.1q, 802.1p, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP
- Interface: 32-bit PCI Express; 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 port
- Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m); 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m); 1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
- Data Rates: 10/100/1000Mbps for Half-Duplex mode; 20/200/2000Mbps for Full-Duplex mode
- LED Indicator: 1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10Mbps Link/Act
- Flow Control: IEEE 802.3× Flow Control (Full-Duplex)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents: Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter TG-3468, Resource CD, Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: WinXP/WinVista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 32/64 bit.
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: –40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing