AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 260 square metres. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Experience Wi-Fi Like Never Before
Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 260 square metres (2-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
Multiple 2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
- App-Based Setup Installing Deco M4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
- Easy Management Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
- Voice Control Pair with Alexa to control Deco M4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
AC adapter input 100–240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
AC adapter output 12V ⎓ 1.2A
Processor Qualcomm CPU
Interface 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit
Button 1 Reset button on the underside
External Power Supply 12 V/1.2 A
Dimensions Φ3.6 in. x 7.5 in. (Φ90.7 mm x 190 mm)
Antenna Type 2 internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit
Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Frequency 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- FCC: <30 dBm
- CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz) | <23 dBm (5 GHz)
Wireless Security WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Router/ Access Point Mode
- Optional Ethernet Backhaul
- Guest network
- TP-Link Mesh Technology:
- Auto Path Selection
- AP Steering
- Band Steering
Quality of Service WMM
WAN Type Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
Management Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP Server, Client
Port Forwarding Support
Access Control Blacklist
Firewall Security SPI Firewall
Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Parental Controls
- Quality of Service
- Monthly Reports
- Auto FW Update
- Expand Wi-Fi by adding more Deco units
- 2.4 GHz guest network x 1
- 5 GHz guest network x 1
APP Easy setup via Deco App
Certification CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS
- Deco M4 (2-pack):
- 2 Deco units
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 2 power adapters
- 1 quick installation guide
- iOS 9.0 or later
- Android 4.3 or later
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: –40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing