- Four unique sides with different build hierarchies
- 16-bit color delivers an incredible amount of detail in every unit, map and landscape
- Hardware support for improved graphics and special effects
- Rich, in-depth story and character development
- Mid-battle surprises include all-powerful deities to protect your armies and destroy your enemies
- Gain experience points after you survive relentless enemy attacks
- Obvious physical changes in veteran units
Streamlined interface with a detailed, fully illustrated look
- Lay siege to castles and cities
- Non-player humans, wandering monsters and life forms
- Pre-built multiplayer bases and/or units
Multiplayer missions and varied victory conditions
- Switchable radar/main map view
A wealth of multiplayer capabilities via LAN and the Internet
- And much, much more...
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!