Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
takes players on an all new skating blitzkrieg where they embark on the ultimate road trip from Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 in addition to wreaking havoc in four never-before-seen city-levels – Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kyoto and Santa Cruz -- that feature original goals, level changing events and unlockable characters. For the first time, players can live the Tony Hawk console gaming experience on a handheld device as they join either Tony Hawk or Bam Margera on a World Destruction Tour where they nail insane tricks with lightning speed or slow motion focus control, pull off mischievous pranks, and conquer sick terrain through 13 single-player levels, or face off against up to three friends in 10 wireless multiplayer games.
- World Destruction Tour – Take off on an all-new skating blitzkrieg where two teams led by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera conquer sick terrain, pull off mischievous pranks, and make a host of international cities their personal stomping ground.
- All-new levels, goals and level-changing events – Tear it up in all-new PSP-exclusive levels including Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kyoto and Santa Cruz, each filled with crazy new goals, secret and unlockable characters, and line-changing level events.
- New multiplayer features – Play over 10, four-player mini-games wirelessly such as “Combo Mambo,” “SLAP!” or “Scavenger Hunt” via the PSP’s wireless network capabilities.
- All new team play – Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play as a pro teammate or special guest skater, such as Ben Franklin or Jesse James – over 25 unique skaters in all.
- Unparalleled customization – Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags with the all new Create-a-Graphic feature in addition to creating your own skaters, skate parks, decks, tricks, goals and levels of difficulty.
- New player controls – Get huge air by performing a sticker slap off any wall or surface, go into slow-motion focus control and watch and learn how to perfect a certain trick or throw a hilarious tantrum mid-combo and get massive points.
- Go beyond the board – Maneuver a variety of ride-able objects such as motorized scooters, hot dog stands and hospital gurneys, pelt bystanders with tomatoes and other objects and tag the turf with signature graffiti.
- Two games in one – Wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch to play all of the new THUG 2 Remix levels in Classic Mode, and go up against a two-minute timer to complete all-time favorite goals like “C-O-M-B-O,” “secret tape,” and “high score.”
- Put your face in the game – Players can import their picture onto the PSP via any memory stick and map their face to create their own personalized game character in an instant.