The programming team responsible for the fantastic Dreamcast version of Virtua Fighter 3 has struck with yet another hit. Tokyo Highway Challenge throws you amongst the Skyscrapers of downtown Tokyo. Here, under the cloak of darkness, speed freaks and car fanatics run illegal road races. Forget everything you ever learned about Inner City speed limits. In Tokyo Highway Challenge the only thing that counts is the rush of speed.
• In your personal car park, you‘ll find over 25 basic car models. There are over 70 upgrade opportunities for each model
• The slick 3D engine offers a true arcade feel to the game. No other Dreamcast racing game offers 3D graphics of this speed and fluidity
• Three separate playing modes:
• Practice-Mode: In this mode it‘s just straightforward one-on-one. Once you‘ve beaten one opponent in a race, there‘ll be someone else ready to have a go
• Quest-Mode: Here, your task is to be succesful on all of the different sections of the track, in order to win money for upgrades for your cars
• Time-Attack-Mode: Race on the various tracks against the clock. The only thing that counts here is your best time.
• Save any of your personally modified cars onto the Dreamcast-Memory-Card (VMS)
• Simultaneous two-player mode for hot, head-to-head action
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review