Atheist, logical, brilliant and Australian dont always go together but in this case they mix together to make Tim the greatest long haired, beard possessing, piano playing, singing, barefoot comedian. Not your typical Chopper, Kevin Bloody Wilson act, Tim has a far more unique world view and is more smart then smart arse.
If you don't like swearing and controversial opinions best stay away from Tim Minchin. I just love the way Tim sees the world, and being from “Down Under” I completely ‘get’ his sense of humour and manner of expression. Really funny viewing.
Filmed in June 2007 in the intimacy of the Sydney Opera House Studio, this is an extraordinary 2-hour solo performance featuring material from "Dark Side" (2005) and "So Rock" (2006) - the shows that rocketed Tim Minchin onto the international stage.
Environmentalism, the Middle East, mental illness, rock n roll, God, sex, death and paradise... once you've watched this show, you pretty much don't need to watch anything else. Awarded sparkly prizes and acclaimed critically on three continents for his irreverant, hilarious and mildy affronting piano-driven pop-comedy-cabaret stylings, Tim Minchin is without doubt one of the 7 best pianist / singer / songwriter / actor / comedian / pervert / wannabe rockstars born in Western Australia in the mid seventies.
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Gala 2006 performance - "Canvas Bags"
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Gala 2006 performance - "The Guilt Song"
- Spicks and Specks 2006 TV performances - "Song for Alan Brough"
- Spicks and Specks 2007 TV performances - - "The Adam Hillsong"
- The Sideshow 2007 TV performances - "Not Perfect"
- BBC Comedy Shuffle 2007 TV performance - "Canvas Bags"
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.78 : 1
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!