2nd Century China. In the confusion following the collapse of the Eastern Han Dynasty, rival warlords take control of their respective territories and set up their own kingdoms, splitting China into three parts. As one of these three warlords, build your own regime, develop new technologies, and create a mighty army in an attempt to control the Three Kingdoms and reunify China.
- Establish comprehensive power through production, construction, trade, science and technology, alliances and war.
- Multiple paths to victory – military control through war and strategic deployment, economic control through trade and the development of new technologies, or political control through diplomacy and strategic alliances.
- Each kingdom contains unique technologies, buildings, and characters uniquely modeled from the actual technological, cultural and social development of the time to accurately reflect the Three Kingdoms’ culture.
- Campaigns are based on historical significant events of the Three Kingdoms’ period.
- Head-to-head or cooperative multi-player support for up to 8 players via LAN or the Internet.