Thompsons Junior Immunofort (45 Tablets)
- A unique blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support children's immune systems
- Low allergy formula
- Great tasting animal-shaped chewable tablet
- Natural flavour
- Vitamins include vitamins B, C, D, E to support healthy immune function
- Minerals include calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron to support immune function, growth and development
- Superfoods include spirulina, broccoli, fruit and wholefood concentrates for fussy eaters and to support a healthy immune system
- Antioxidants inlcude vitamin C, E, zinc and betacarotene
- Nutrients include amino acids, lemon bioflavonoids for added immune support
- Children suffering the symptoms of winter ills and chills
- Children requiring immune system support
- Fussy eaters
Directions for Use:
Children 2–5 years old: one tablet daily.
Children 6 and over: 1–2 tablets daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label
if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sugar, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavoring and preservatives.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Beta Carotene (1.5mg) 2500 IU
Iron (as Amino Acid complex) 2.5 mg
Vitamin B1 750 mcgIodine (from Kelp) 50 mcg
Vitamin B2 850 mcg
Magnesium (as Amino Acid complex) 5 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 10 mg
Manganese (as Amino Acid complex) 25 mcg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 5 mg
Potassium (as Amino Acid complex)500 mcg
Vitamin B6 1 mg
Zinc (as Amino Acid complex) 1.5 mg
Vitamin B12 3 mcg
Folic Acid 5 mcg
Biotin 25 mcg
Choline 5 mcg
Inositol 5 mcg
Para-amino Benzoic Acid 200 mcg
Vitamin C 30 mg
Lemon Bioflavonoids 10 mg
Vitamin D (5mcg) 200IU
Vitamin E (Natural, 10mg) 15 IU
Calcium (as Amino Acid complex) 10 mg
Copper (as Amino Acid complex) 25 mcg
West Indian Cherry
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet. Weight Management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.