The emphasis on authenticity and detail has also been applied to the gameplay. Players not only look more realistic with enhanced shading and motion captured animation detail but they also move more rapidly, having quicker reactions to commands resulting in a more free flowing, enjoyable experience. The ability to conduct real time strategic changes also enhances the competitive edge to the gameplay. Players will have the ability to conduct new and exciting special moves with enhanced player AI ensuring that there will always be a competitive challenge.
Hidden features within the game include a ‘jumpers for goalposts mode’ where there is the opportunity to re-live a school playground
kick around (without ruining your trousers).
Combining all of these key features and improvements with the playability of the original, ‘This Is Football 2’ will be pure footballing heaven on PlayStation.
· Faster gameplay for a more dynamic football experience
· More responsive passes and shots for improved player control
· Real time strategy changes allow the player to execute sophisticated strategy changes while still in the game
· ICON Passing the innovative 4 button action selection system from the Award-winning TOTAL NBA series is back to enhance all game set pieces (corners, throw-ins, Goal Kicks, Free Kicks) with a unique ICON Through-Ball feature
· New leagues and teams: e.g. English League Division 1, French Division 2
· Season Mode plays just like a real season – success in the Season qualifies you for entry in other European championships.
· Gourad shaded players for improved detail and 3D effect
· New special moves including chip/lob shots, dummy passes, plus new shimmies and feints
· New CPU AI the computer plays more sophisticated and entertaining football
· New shooting system easier to use, but even more flexible
· Timewarp League: historically-authentic teams from the 50’s 60’s and 70’s featuring authentic old style kits.
· Kids League: 10 schoolyard teams on a special pitch with goals made up of jumpers and bags – naturally played at school lunch time!
· More sophisticated custom kits - for greater realism.
· Domestic Tournaments featuring 32 teams (England and France) 16 teams (other countries).
· Euro Club Cup (equivalent UEFA Cup) to qualify, finish in top 6 of respective domestic league.
· World Club Cup (equivalent World team championship) to qualify, win Euro Super League.
· Euro Super League (equivalent Champions League) win domestic league to qualify.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!