The Terrifying Girl Disorder – Card Game
In a world where young women have begun to “bloom,” manifesting strange powers, an organization dedicated to containing those powers at all costs sent an agent into a school where several girls had bloomed. In the battle that ensued, one girl’s power went out of control, scrambling the memories of all present. Over the course of this card game, you will compete to collect memories and figure out which character you actually are. From prolific Japanese game publisher Manifest Destiny, TGD is a small game with some unique mechanics, reminiscent of the works of Seiji Kanai.
The Terrifying Girl Disorder is a quirky and brain-burning set-collecting card game.
- The deck consists of seven different types of cards, with each type represented by a girl with numbers 1–7 and a special power.
- Players start with a hand of cards, and each round play any number of identical cards from hand, activate that girl's special power, then collect new cards, using a weird drafting mechanism.
- Each player can play a certain numbered set only once per game.
- When the game ends, the player who has played the most cards of a certain girl “becomes” that girl.
- Each different girl has a completely different way of scoring, so you need to adapt to the other player's play rapidly.