Brace Yourselves! The Sims are Makin' Magic! In this expansion pack finale for The Sims original series, your Sims can cast magic spells to improve their love life, wreak havoc on visiting neighbors, or put an end to their tedious chores. An all-new magical carnival-themed destination, exciting new gameplay, and a whole new cast of quirky characters await you in this powerful pack of magical high jinx. Send your Sims to Magic Town to perform mind-boggling tricks and discover secret recipes for spells and charms. Back home, transform everyday objects into helpful minions, hypnotize your so-called friends, or turn that annoying neighbor into a frog. Watch out, spells go haywire if your Sims lack that magic something. See what happens when you challenge the fate of your Sims as you concoct and cast magic spells with good or bad intentions. In The Sims Makin' Magic, expect the unexpected.
* Unlock spell recipes one by one with the family Spellbook, and mix individual ingredients to create dozens of original spells.
* Cast Spells to take care of your Sims's needs, keep up the house and cook meals, meddle with relationships, bring objects to life, or turn your neighbor into a frog.
* Every spell has a unique Backfire, including toad plagues, donkey heads, and lightning strikes.
* Interact with new Questing NPC's, and earn the most difficult and powerful spells by performing tasks and solving puzzles.
* New Location and Objects
* Travel via the Magic Portal to the all-new Magic Town location where Sims perform magic and duel to earn MagiCoins, which give them access to spell ingredients.
* Perform at the Side Show, Spook Show, Magic Dueling Arena, and Magic Trick Table. Tricks and routines include everything from rabbit out of a hat and levitation to summoning ghosts.
* Quest and shop for a wide variety of ingredients and spells in the new location.
* Customize wild carnival rides, such as the Fun House and Haunted House.
* Satisfy hunger needs with the Popcorn Maker, Cotton Candy Stand, and the Ghoul-ash Cart.
* Magic items for the home include: the Wand Charger and Charm Maker, Faerie Toy Box, Magic Crystals, and a Dragon Nest that hatches a Pet Dragon.
* Create basic ingredients with new skill objects, including the Bee Hive, Spinning Wheel, Butter Churn, and Nectar Press.
* New Vine Plots let Sims grow and harvest grapes and berries in their yard and make and serve nectar.
* New Baker's Oven lets Sims bake breads, pies, and cakes.
* Revamp your kitchen with an all-new Mediterranean Kitchen Set, featuring a new fridge, sink, stove, dishwasher, and a brand new Tea Set.
* Get your first taste of magic from the MagiCo Traveling Salesman, who brings you the Magic Starter Kit.
* Perform magic with the Side Show Assistant and Snake Charmer. Summon Ghosts and Mummies at the Spook Show.
* Trade, quest, and shop with Gypsy Vendors, the Vampiress, the local Apothecary, and the Faerie Queen.
* New domestic minions help keep your house going. Purchase a Skeleton Closet that houses a maid. Cast spells to turn the Flamingo into a sexy hostess or the Garden Gnome into a gardener.
* New decorator set, including moving paintings, creaking stairs, and twisted trees.
* All new Walls, Floors, and Roofs. Brand new food items and dozens of new character skins.
You must own The Sims or The Sims Deluxe Edition to play this expansion pack.
* Windows 98/2000/XP
* 450MHz Intel Pentium II
* 128MB RAM
* 1.3GB hard drive space
* 4 speed CD-DVD drive
* 4MB graphics card
* DirectX 7.0 compatible soundcard
* Keyboard and mouse