I bought this Sims 2 University Expansion Pack and also the Nightlife Expansion Pack for a two-in-one deal here at MightyApe. I've always been a Sims 2 enthusiast but because the games were so pricey, I've only owned the base game for the last two years! Finally these awesome expansions come at a decent price. The University Expansion is currently my favourite, with Nightlife coming up a very close second. This expansion creates a whole new college-town for your student sims, away from the base neighbourhood. It also introduces far more social options for your sims so that they are now far more engaging with each other – the college-going sims can “hang out” and chat in groups with others. The new young adult age group is brilliant for allowing more time for your sims to earn their life skills, and the fun of the game just makes it addictive. One of my favourite pastimes with this game is to get the students together to form a band. In this expansion you get playable musical instruments and your sims have a variety of music genres they can “jam” with. The game has many new objects including some new clothing. There is a whole lot more to it, but I don't want to be a spoiler! I recommend this expansion pack to anyone who has the Sims 2 original game. If you can only buy one expansion, I'd recommend this one. I'm really loving it and so glad I bought it.
The Sims 2 is a great game on its own and vastly improved with The Sims 2 University.
The objects are greats, now sims can have cell phones and MP3 Players. The furniture is colourful
There is a Young Adult life status which increases there life and also gives them time to maximise there skills. With Cooking they can make new foods and going to college means more money and more money in sims means a better running house.
There are new careers like Artist, Panoramal and Show Buisiness.
I found that with University, Townies who are teenagers can become real sims by going to college who you can control and get married and have more sims for your neighbourhood.
The game is really easy to use and add on to your Sims 2. You have some really cool student accessories avaliable and the student phase of the sims life works really well.
When they graduate you also get an array of new jobs for them to do. Pretty good add on.
- New Young Adult Age Group-- All-new hip, trendy university age Sims leave home and take over campus. Now they have the opportunity to alter their life goals and lose their innocence.
- Become the Big Sim on Campus & Influence Others"Your Sims have all-new wants and fears tied to their social and academic life. Enhanced aspirations gameplay centers on building influence and players have the opportunity to develop their Sims' ability to influence friends, classmates and faculty.
- New "College Town""Now your Sims can live the ultimate college fantasy whether it's living in dorms, rushing a fraternity or sorority or shacking up with friends in their very own pad.
- College Lifestyle"Immerse your Sims in the ultimate college lifestyle --Join a band, crash parties, find a part-time job, or get initiated into a secret society, where they can print money, and cheat on their studies. How will your Sims enjoy their college years?
- Earn Degrees to Open Up 4 New Careers"Choose from 11 majors for your Sims including such popular choices as history, art, biology and political science and keep their grades on track. Secure the final degree and open up 4 new career paths.
The Sims 2
Intel Pentium III 800MHz or AMD Athlon 900MHz Processor
8X CD-ROM Drive
1GB Hard Disk Space
32MB DirectX compatible nVidia GeForce2 or ATi Radeon 7200 Class Video Card with Hardware T&L
DirectX compatible Sound Card
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!