The Sims 2
In the The Sims 2, you direct your Sims over a lifetime and mix their genes from one generation to the next. You set your Sims' goals in life; fame, fortune, family, romance or knowledge. Give them a long, successful existence or leave their lives in shambles. Take them to extremes, from getting busted to seeing a ghost, from marrying an alien to writing a great novel. Unleash your creativity with the all-new Create-A-Sim, new building options, and the new in-game movie camera. Get ready to mix their genes, fulfill their dreams, and push them to extremes. What do you want to do with your Sims' lives?
- Mix Genes: Your Sims have DNA and inherit physical and personality traits. Take your Sims through an infinite number of generations as you evolve their family tree.
- Fulfill Dreams: Your Sims now have purpose in life. Do they aspire to a life of fame, fortune, family, knowledge, or romance? It's up to you to decide if they will be a lover or a loser, a prince or a pauper, a fool or a mastermind, and many other choices. Give them what they want and they'll lead a long, successful existence; indulge their fears and risk ruining their lives. It's all in your hands.
- Push The Extremes: Will your Sims be left at the altar and need a shrink, or inherit a fortune and become filthy rich? Witness the big moments that make every Sim's life uniquely memorable.
- Unlimited Creativity: Generate unique Sims with the new Create-A-Sim, packed with a vast selection of facial features, hairstyles, and outfits. Build dream homes and design neighborhoods with new building, design, and home furnishing options.
- Revolutionary Movie-making: Make your own Sim films with the all-new movie-making feature. Create the cast, set the stage, take control of the camera, and capture your own screenplay in action. Zoom in close to record every detail as your very own Sims sitcom unfolds.
With The Sims 2 Nightlife, your Sims will be able to dance until dawn, hang out at the French bistro, or strike up romance at the local bowling alley with that special Sim. Whether your Sims are going out on dates to partying at all the cool hotspots with their friends, it's sure to be an unforgettable night.
In The Sims 2, players choose one of five life aspirations that determine their wants and fears-Popularity, Romance, Knowledge, Fortune, or Family. The Sims 2 Nightlife adds a new aspiration called Pleasure allowing players to fill their Sims' lives with fun and thrilling moments. Players also will be able to take part in the dating game which includes brand new date scoring with both success and failure states. Also new to the gameplay is the added attraction system which will help determine Sims' romantic compatibility among other Sims. Ready for fun and romance? This could be the beginning of a stormy affair, the love of their life, or a dating disaster.
- " New Pleasure Aspiration - In addition to the existing aspirations Popularity, Romance, Family, Knowledge and Fortune in The Sims 2, players will be able to focus on having fun by choosing the new Pleasure Aspiration. Now Sims will focus on achieving a life filled with fun and enjoyable moments.
- " Determine your romantic fate - Play the dating game with the new attraction system and monitor if your Sims have the chemistry they need to continue their love lives. New interactions including romantic slow dances, longing gazes and irresistable dip kisses will help players see if that special Sim is right for them.
- " New downtown location - Take Sims out in the hip downtown area to visit romantic French bistros, hot nightclubs, hip lounges, trendy bars and even a retro chic bowling alley.
- " Cars! - For the first time, Sims have cars. Players will be able to use their cars to go on steamy dates, get to their jobs faster instead of having to catch the carpool and even invite other Sims in for a good night kiss.
- " It's all about fun and style! - Over 125 new objects and items that will help you create the ultimate night out on the town, including a DJ booth, poker table, Electro Dance Sphere, photo booth, Karaoke Machine and more!
- " All New Exotic Dateable Sims-Interact with all new Sims including hot waiters, dating icons and even a mysterious gypsy matchmaker to create the ultimate epic night out.
256MB RAM (512MB for Vista)
8X DVD-ROM Drive
4.5GB Hard Disk Space
32MB ATi Radeon 8500 or nVidia GeForce2 GTS class Video Card
DirectX compatible Sound Card
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review