The Saint has something of a cult following, and is a nostalgic look at the early 60's. It was largely filmed on set and the same props get used over and over – we have a good laugh everytime we see the revolving bookcase! But Roger Moore is soooo smooth, it more than makes up for the occasionally hammy acting or the implausible plotlines.
Simon Templar is THE SAINT - adored by women, feared by his adversaries and a constant thorn in the side of police forces everywhere. A smooth-talking adventurer, THE SAINT goes in where angels fear to tread. Always where the action is, he courts danger with a smile, but his charm can sometimes be a lethal weapon. His code of conduct, however, is unfailingly constant - suave, chivalrous & utterly heroic.
Roger Moore returns as THE SAINT in the series that set new trends in television adventure. Produced by ITC, THE SAINT became one of the hottest action series of the decade, running 118 episodes until 1969. This special collector's edition presents the final episodes of THE SAINT in colour, including the two SAINT theatrical releases "The Fiction Makers" & "Vendetta For The Saint", complete, uncut & digitally remastered for the first time.
- All New Art
- All New Packaging
- Exclusive Audio Commentaries featuring Sir Roger Moore & Executive Producer Robert S.Baker on "The Ex-King of Diamonds"
- Audio Commentary with Sir Roger Moore, Executive Producer Robert S. Baker & Associate Producer Johnny Goodman on "Vendetta For The Saint"
- Insert re-print of original "Vendetta For The Saint" Publicity Brochure
- Original episode trailers & Textless Material
- Theatrical Trailers for "The Fiction Makers" and "Vendetta For The Saint"
- Episode Introduction by Guest Star Peter Wyngarde to "The Gadic Collection"
- Original Commercial Break Bumpers
- Memorabillia & Original Script
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Mono
- United Kingdom
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!