The Red Star tells the tale of an alternate Russia, the URRS, where massive technology and futuristic weapons are wielded by its army, The Red Fleet. Set in a Russian-inspired parallel universe, The Red Star drops players into a gritty futuristic world of chaotic warfare, industrial technology and arcane magic.
- Three characters from The Red Star universe with which to cut a bloody swathe through the tyrant Troikas minions. Fast, nimble and lethal Makita, unstoppable juggernaut Kyuzo and, as a bonus unlockable, powerful warkaster Maya.
- Play single player or co-op for some classic coin-op two-player action.
- Close combat, gunplay and extensive combos that intertwine the two plus powerful, screen-clearing ¿Protocol¿ abilities.
- Expertly pitched arcade gameplay, a frenetic hack ¿n¿ slash combined with the best shoot ¿em-up elements.
- Upgrade your character between chapters with a selection of ranged and melee weapon, armour, special power and health upgrades. Specialise towards one aspect, support your co-op partner and play through again with a different spec.
- Addictive game style and loads of unlockable secret game modes and features boost replay value.
- The faithfully recreated world of Christian Gossett¿s Esiner Award-nominated vision of an alternative-future Soviet Russia, bold anime meets clean-cut industrial graphic style.