The Adventurer’s Companion is an invaluable asset to all players
of The One Ring Roleplaying Game
At the heart of every great story are great characters. The
Adventurer’s Companion for The One Ring Roleplaying Game™ is a guide and
reference for players, designed to help them make those truly evocative
The Adventurer’s Companion is packed with advice to make your
player-hero truly feel a part of Middle-earth, along with new character options
and exciting new rules including:
- Five new playable cultures, along with a comprehensive collection of
cultures from The One Ring supplements, brought together for the first time:
Dunlendings, Dwarves of the Blue Mountains, Dwarves of the Grey Mountain,
Dwarves of the Iron Hills, Elves of Lorien, Men of Bree, Men of the Lake, Men of
Minas Tirith, Riders of Rohan, Wayward Elves, Wild Hobbits, High Elves of
Rivendell, Rangers of the North.
- A new Calling: The Leader, and new rules for Taking Courage.
- New combat options including: Two weapon fighting, new Combat Tasks, new
rules for Combat Roles and expanded Called Shots.
- New rules for character development – Expanded Masteries, Training
Masteries, and Mastery Dice.
- Rules Summaries present easy to use reference guides to Character Creation,
Combat, Encounters and Travel.
- A catalogue of Fellowship Phase Undertakings from across The One Ring
supplements, guidance on choosing a Patron, Famous Companies to join, new rules
for yearly events and generational play with the Heirs of Heroes.
- Optional rules for further detailing your character’s Traits, your
travelling gear, musical instruments and even what you’ve got in your
pocketses, you tricksy Bagginses!