using standard courier delivery
"A landmark work...invaluable."-Robert Ringer, #1 New York Times bestselling author
Practices, strategies, and templates for optimizing your email use.
The average business employee spends more than thirteen hours a week reading and responding to email. That's 675 or more hours-over 28 days a year-spent on email. Wouldn't it be nice to get some of that time back?
In The New Email Revolution, Robert W. Bly Bly draws from decades of experience sending millions of emails to help you take that time back. With this book in hand, you will be able to quickly and easily:
* Find templates you can use to create emails for dozens of different situations.
* Know the right wording and optimal word length for email communication.
* Get recipients to read and respond to your email messages.
* Understand when it is legal and not legal to send email to a person you do not know.
* Incorporate photos, graphics, sound, and video into your email messages.
* Measure the deliverability, bounce rate, open rate, and response rate to every email you send.
* Write clearer, more engaging, more persuasive email copy for every occasion.
Get better results in less time with The New Email Revolution.
Robert W. Bly is an independent copywriter and marketing consultant with over 35 years of experience in business-to-business and direct response marketing. He is the author of more than 90 books, including The Copywriter's Handbook, voted a "mini-classic of direct marketing" by the Direct Marketing Club of New York.