The Matrix – Revolutions
Everything that has a beginning has an end.
In the powerful final chapter of the Matrix trilogy, Neo (Keanu Reeves) took
another step forward in the quest for truth that began with his journey into the
real world at the outset of The Matrix – but that transformation has left him
drained of his power, adrift in a no man’s land between the Matrix and the
Machine World. While Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) holds vigil over
Neo’s comatose body, Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) grapples with the
revelation that the One in which he has invested a life’s worth of faith is
merely another system of control invented by the architects of the Matrix.
During the stunning conclusion, the rebel’s long quest for freedom
culminates in an explosive battle. As the Machine Army wages devastation on
Zion, its citizens mount an aggressive defense – but can they stave off the
relentless swarm of Sentinels long enough for Neo to harness the full extent of
his powers and end the war?
- Revolutions Recalibrated – A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep
into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.
- Neo CG Revolution – Explore the special effects arsenal and take an
inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive
- Super Burly Brawl – A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with
three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene
all running in sync.
- Follow the White Rabbit – Watch the special features and select the White
Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.
- Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time – A closer look at how
“Bullet Time” was taken to the next degree of madness.
- Super Big Mini Models – The intricacies of filming in the world of models
- Double Agent Smith – A look at what it took to make this incredible
scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike
mannequins, head casts and costumes.
- Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix – A look at what it
takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of The
- Future Gamer The Matrix Online – An introduction to the massive
multi-player game The Matrix Online, created by the Wachowski Brothers.
- 3-D Evolution- Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept
art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in
- Before the Revolution – 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development
occurring in the Matrix between the Matrix trilogy, The Animatrix, and Enter the
- Theatrical Trailer
- Weblinks to the official Matrix website and The Matrix Online
- " There's great storytelling – some of Hollywood's best ever. The
story takes jaw-dropping turns. " – Joel Siegel
- " The Wachowski Brothers kept true to their original story. " –
- " The Matrix Revolutions has successfully dodged the bullet that The
Matrix Reloaded aimed at the franchise. " – Lori