Weta Workshop is proud to announce the release of the second wave of MINI EPICS: cool and quirky vinyl figures from The Lord of the Rings!
With an explosion of excited fans and a generous serving of subversive
humour, Weta Workshop unveiled its first foray into the world of pop culture
vinyls at San Diego Comic-Con 2017. Each year, Weta Workshop’s gang of Rings
rabble-rousers grows and grows – 2018 is no exception. Mini Middle-earth
just welcomed a new resident! Digitally sculpted by 3D artist Mauro Santini,
whose attention to detail is positively mischievous, Boromir will make a proud
addition to your Middle-earth Mini Epics collection.
- Ready. Set. Collect. Mini Epics wave 3 are here!
- One does not simply walk into Mordor. He skips alongside his merry band of Middle-earthlings.
- These pint-sized vinyl figures have BIG personalities.
- Endlessly collectible. Totally adorable.
- Collect them all!
- Licence: Lord of the Rings
- Sculptor: Mauro Santini
- Dimensions: 9.3 × 18.5 × 9.5cm
- Weight: 0.207kg
Please note: images are of a pre-production prototype. Final product may vary.