“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door,” he
used to say. “You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there
is no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
Form your Fellowship and set out on your own adventures in The Lord of the
Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth, a fully-cooperative, app-supported board game
set in J.R.R. Tolkien’s iconic land of Middle-earth! As the dark forces
gather, players band together to unravel mysteries, make courageous choices, and
fight against the evil that threatens the land.
No matter if you choose to set out on your own or venture forth with four
other players, a free companion app takes control of the evil forces arrayed
against you, freeing you and your companions to stand together in a single
Fellowship and battle against the darkness. What’s more, the app guides you
through entire campaigns, filling each adventure with content from a host of
possibilities and allowing you to leave your own mark on Middle-earth.
- A fully-cooperative, app-supported board game set in J.R.R.
Tolkien’s iconic Middle-earth for one to five players
- Form your own Fellowship as you become heroes of the Free Peoples of
Middle-earth, preparing your skills and testing your might and wisdom in combat
against the dark forces threatening the land
- The immersive companion app guides you through each scenario and tracks your
progress through entire campaigns
- Choose from six iconic heroes, increasing your power and customising your
skills over the course of your adventures
- Journey across 22 map tiles and do battle against 25 beautifully sculpted
The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence is a trademark of The Dice Tower,
LLC and is used with permission.