Be ready to embark on a brand new journey to the world of The Legend of Heroes! The creators of the legendary "Ys," "Brandish," and "Sorcerian" series brings this brand new adventure to the palm of your hand on PlayStation Portable system!
Be Forte, a young musician who sets off on an adventure to discover a long forgotten song of mysterious power left behind by a legendary composer. In this world full of new adventures, you will be able to form a group of wandering musicians, acquire pets that assist you in battle, and interact with over 100 different beautifully illustrated characters.
Venture between the vast terrain of the nefarious Numeros Empire and a haunting parallel world that exist beyond. The fate of the two worlds rests upon your shoulders!
- The stand-alone story line welcomes anyone new to the series: Builds on the rich universe familiar to fans of the first two Legend of Heroes games, while the standalone story keeps the game accessible to those who are new to the series.
- Over 50 hours of new adventure: Venture between the vast terrain of the nefarious Numeros Empire and a haunting parallel world that exist beyond. The fate of the two worlds rests in the palm of your hand!
- Over 100 characters: Over 100 beautifully illustrated characters to interact with.
- Easy to pick up and play: A brand new story line and classic RPG style game play lets any RPG fan pick up and play the game with ease.
- Easy to put down and pick up: Players can save at any point in the game, except for during battles and events.
- Unique pet system: Players can train their pet and feed it items to change the game play strategy!