Requires Kinect sensor
is a unique and innovative Kinect-based platformer/shooter by Twisted Pixel. The twist: you puppeteer an awesome gun-toting cowboy marionette with your hands!
Through a series of on stage performances, you puppeteer the Gunstringer in a western-themed revenge story. Taking cues from classic spaghetti westerns all the way to modern revenge tales, players will puppeteer the Gunstringer through a wide range of jaw-dropping moments in order to seek revenge on the posse that betrayed him and left him for dead.
marries Twisted Pixel's beloved story, character gameplay and polish with fresh gameplay mechanics. From the feel of actually puppeteering a character through a variety of 3D and 2D gameplay styles, all the way to modern twists like competing against your friends via leaderboards and drop in and drop out local co-op support, The Gunstringer
provides players with fun gameplay experiences that haven't been seen before.
- Extensive animation sets for Gunstringer and other characters to highlight personality.
- 4 main plays, 2 acts each, plus an intro and finale
- Entire set pieces drop in front of player.
- Seamless 3D <-> 2D gameplay transitions.
- Numerous objects and enemies.
- Stage-based level select and backstage area that functions as a hub.
- Players: 1-2